Williams Grand Prix Holdings PLC ("Company", Ticker: WGF1) announces the results of its Annual General Meeting conducted today.
Shareholders passed resolutions:
- To receive the Company's annual accounts for the financial year ended 31 December 2016 together with the directors' report and the auditor's report on those accounts.
- To re-appoint as a director Mark Biddle who retires by rotation and, being eligible, offers himself for re-appointment.
- To re-appoint as a director Paddy Lowe who retires by rotation and, being eligible, offers himself for re-appointment.
- That the terms in the service contract entered into between Williams Grand Prix Engineering Limited (“WGPE”) and Paddy Lowe on 24 February 2017, providing for his employment to continue for a period of more than two years in the event that this Resolution is passed (during which time this agreement can only be terminated by WGPE by notice in specified circumstances), be and are hereby approved for the purposes of section 188 of the Companies Act 2006.
- To re-appoint KPMG LLP as the Company's auditor to hold office from the conclusion of the meeting until the conclusion of the next annual general meeting at which accounts are laid before the Company.
- To authorise the directors to fix the remuneration of the auditor.
Voting in respect of each of the resolutions was taken on a show of hands. Prior to the meeting, valid proxy forms were received in respect of 6,307,485 shares, each of which directed the relevant proxy to vote in favour of each of the resolutions.