Williams is one of the world’s leading Formula 1 teams. It exists purely to race in the top echelon of motor racing, where it has been winning Grands Prix for more than three decades. The Williams name has been synonymous with top-level motorsport since the 1960s.
We are looking to recruit a Software Engineer to contribute to the design and development of the software required to deliver a class-leading data fabric for the team, touching databasing, back-end services, web API and desktop and web front ends.
This varied role will include, but will not be limited to
• Contribute to the design of software components and systems
• Work effectively as part of the team
• Write good readable code following best-practises and style guide where appropriate
• Work closely with users and product owners to ensure that requirements are fully captured and are delivered by the finished software
• Degree in Software Engineering or similar, a master’s degree is a plus
• A minimum of two years’ experience in an agile development environment
• Excellent knowledge of c#
• Experience with the following is required
o Visual Studio
o .NET Core & Framework
• Experience with the following is an advantage
o RESTful APIs (OData)
o Other languages; Python, c++
What can Williams offer?
The Williams Group is based in Grove, Oxfordshire. We offer free onsite parking and large open green spaces to unwind during breaks. We are a short 5 minutes’ from Wantage, our closest town centre. We have an on-site gym which is free to use for all staff and contractors. We also have a subsidised restaurant on site. Please scroll down the page to review our benefits suite below.
Application closing date:
All applications must be received by 14th October 2020
The Williams Group is an equal opportunity employer who values diversity and inclusion. If you have a disability, we are happy to discuss reasonable job adjustments.
Strictly no agencies.
Please Note: Due to the Volume of applications we receive on a daily basis we cannot guarantee your application will be acknowledged or considered unless you have applied directly via our website williamsf1.com/careers.
STRICTLY NO AGENCIESAPPLY NOW