Security Officer (Business Support)
Williams is one of the world’s leading Formula 1 teams. It exists purely to race in the top echelon of motor racing, where it has been winning Grands Prix for more than three decades. The Williams name has been synonymous with top-level motorsport since the 1960s.
Williams F1 are currently recruiting for a Security Officer (Business Support). This exciting opportunity will have a combined role of representing Williams as their front of house staff and 24-hour security for the Williams site.
This is a day shift position, three days on, three days off. The hours are 05:30 am -17:30 pm.
• Presentation, communication, discretion and customer service are of paramount importance.
• Experienced in meeting and greeting VIP’s, business guests, conference centre guests and staff.
• Attention to detail whilst signing in contractors and general security functions.
• Willingness and aptitude to adjust to changing environments
• Desire to learn new skills and ways of working
• Positive team member who can also work on their own
• Ability to make sound, evidenced based decisions
What can Williams offer?
The Williams Group is based in Grove, Oxfordshire. We offer free onsite parking and large open green spaces to unwind during breaks. We are a short 5 minutes’ from Wantage, our closest town centre. We have an on-site gym which is free to use for all staff and contractors. We also have a subsidised restaurant on site. Please scroll down the page to review our benefits suite below.
Application closing date:
All applications must be received by January 31st, 2020
The Williams Group is an equal opportunity employer who values diversity and inclusion. If you have a disability, we are happy to discuss reasonable job adjustments.
Strictly no agencies.
*In compliance with national Secure Freight Consigner conditions, five years’ continuous employment, education and/or training must be evidenced and ay gaps exceeding 28 days accounted for. A criminal record check will also be carried out. This will be explained in more detail during interview.
Please Note: Due to the Volume of applications we receive on a daily basis we cannot guarantee your application will be acknowledged or considered unless you have applied directly via our website www.williamsf1.com/careers.
STRICTLY NO AGENCIESAPPLY NOW